The items mentioned below will be available on or after January 5, 2023. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
- Impact on Total Drive Time and Optimize Route: In this release we relocated and redesigned the Optimize Route button on the schedule map to make it easier for you to optimize your routes! Additionally, once the route has been optimized, you'll see the total impact on drive time (drive time + service time) directly above the impact on mileage on the view route tool bar.
- Map View Job Bubble: The map view job bubble now includes the full address of the Site. The design provides a cleaner, more simplified display for the Edit Job, Edit Job Schedule, Print Service Ticket, and Complete Job buttons. Additionally, the Route and Repeat Job indicators were relocated and designed to be more clear and pronounced.
- Jobs Created after End Date for Monthly Repeat Series: We resolved an issue when adding the day of week selection to monthly repeat jobs, jobs were still being created after the repeat job end date.
- Cancel Job Modal Displaying Incorrectly: We resolved an issue where the cancel job modal was displaying behind the job view modal from the schedule, causing it to only be visible after closing the job view.
- Map Week View: This new feature will allow users to view a week's worth of jobs on the map. Stay tuned for the official release announcement!
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.