Quickly view all saved credit cards on file by customer, credit card type and expiration date using ServiceCore's Credit Cards by Customer report.
This report will show you how many credit cards you have on file, as well as any credit cards that are on recurring invoices that may expire in the next 30 days.
In this article, we'll go over the Credit Cards by Customer Report.
Before You Start
- Learn how to save a customer credit card on file here.
- Credit Cards by Customer Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
How to Use the Credit Cards by Customer Report
To access the Credit Cards by Customer Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Click on the "View Report" button for the Credit Cards by Customer Report
- Use the "Credit Card Expiration Date" filter to specify a date range.
- Use the "Customer Full Name" filter to find specific customers.
- Use the "Credit Card Type" filter to specify which credit cards you would like to see.
How to Export the Credit Cards by Customer Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Credit Cards Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu.
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.