The Customer Status report is a powerful tool that provides businesses with a snapshot of their customer base and their interactions with the company.
This report summarizes important customer data such as account status, payment history, and customer creation history. It is particularly useful for companies with large customer bases or recurring customers, enabling them to track customer interactions, identify areas for improvement, and develop targeted marketing campaigns.
In this knowledge base article, we will explore the features and benefits of the Customer Status report and how businesses can leverage this report to optimize customer experience and improve retention rates.
Before You Start
- Customer Status Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
How to Use the Customer Status by Customer Report
To access the Customer Status Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Click on the "View Report" button for the Customer Status Report
- Use the "Customer Status" filter to specify which customer status you would like to see.
- Use the "Created at" filter to narrow down customers by when they were added to your ServiceCore account.
- Use the "Customer Name" filter to specify which customers you would like the report to pull up.
- Use the "City" filter to narrow down the list to specific cities.
- Use the "State" filter to narrow down the list to specific State(s).
- Use the "Show Customer by Creation Date" options to show customers created on Monthly, Weekly, or Daily basis.
How to Export the Customer Status Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Customer Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the (additional menu name thing here)
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.