Keep track of all payments that can be deposited into a bank account, credit memos and refunds using the ServiceCore Deposit report.
Deposit reports can provide detailed information about each deposit, including the date, amount, source, and description of the funds. By using this report, businesses can easily track their cash flow, identify discrepancies, and ensure that their financial records are accurate.
In this article, we'll go over the Deposit Report.
Before You Start
- Deposit Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
How to Use the Deposit Report
To access the Deposit Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Click on the "View Report" button for the Deposit Report
- Use the "Issued At" filter to see items for a specific date range.
- Use the "Payment Method" filter to narrow down which payment methods appear in the report.
- Use the "Division" filter if using divisions to see payments, credit memos or refunds for a specific division.
- Use the "Number" filter to narrow down the list to specific payment numbers.
- Use the "Transaction Type" filter to narrow down the list to specific transaction types.
How to Export the Deposit Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu.
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.