Keep track of your technician's productivity using the ServiceCore Production Tracking by Driver Report.
This report provides detailed information on the performance of individual drivers, allowing dispatchers and operation managers to identify areas of improvement and make data-driven decisions. By providing key metrics such as total number of jobs, total volume, and total amount invoiced, the Production Tracking by Driver report can help managers optimize routes, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
In this article, we'll go over the Production Tracking by Driver Report.
Before You Start
- Production Tracking by Driver Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
How to Use the Production Tracking by Driver Report
To access the Production Tracking by Driver Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Use the search bar to narrow down results or scroll down and click on the "View Report" button for the Production Tracking by Driver report.
- Use the "Date" filter to narrow down the report to a desired date range.
- Use the "Job Type" filter to limit the report to show specific job types.
- Use the "Driver" filter to only pull up information for a particular driver(s).
- Use the "Top N*" filter to by the number of drivers you would like to have presented in the "Total # Jobs by Driver Column".
- Use the "Unit of Measure" filter to only show default units of measurement or all units of measurement.
- Use the "Volume Unit" filter to only show values for the selected unit of measurement.
- Hit the "Drop-down" arrow next to columns to sort by your desired sorting preference.
How to Export the Production Tracking by Driver Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Driver Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.