A Sales by Invoice Line Items by Class report is a critical financial report for businesses that categorize their financial data using classes.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of a company's sales data, organized by class, for each invoice line item. It offers businesses a comprehensive view of their sales performance and helps them identify areas of strength and weakness. By breaking down sales data into classes, companies can measure the effectiveness of their sales strategy in different categories and make informed decisions to optimize their performance.
In this article, we'll go over the Sales by Invoice Line Items by Class Report.
Before You Start
- Sales by Invoice Line Items by Class Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
How to Use the Sales by Invoice Line Items by Class Report
To access the Sales by Invoice Line Items by Class Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Use the search bar to narrow down results or scroll down and click on the "View Report" button for the Sales by Invoice Line Items by Class Report
- Use the "Issued At" filter to see items from transactions within a desired date range.
- Use the "Type" filter to limit the report to show line items from specific transaction types.
- Use the "Class" filter to pull up line items associated with a particular class.
- Use the "Division" filter to only show line items on transactions linked to a specific division.
- Use the "Account Name" filter to only show line items associated with the selected account name.
- Use the "Account Code" filter to only show line items associated with the selected account code.
- Hit the "Drop-down" arrow next to columns to sort by your desired sorting preference.
How to Export the Sales by Invoice Line Items by Class Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.