The Volume by Job type report is a powerful tool for businesses that need to track the amount of volume handled by different job types within their organization.
This type of report provides detailed information about the volume of work completed by each job type, allowing managers to identify trends and patterns that can help them optimize their operations.
Some common examples of how this report can be used are:
- If you are a Portable Toilet business that uses custom units of measurements on jobs to have technicians track gallons pumped on service jobs
- If you are a Roll-Off Dumpster business that uses custom units of measurements on jobs to have technicians track tonnage on pick-ups and swaps.
- If you are a Septic or FOG company that uses systems on your jobs to track volume pumped.
By analyzing the data in a Volume by Job type report, businesses can make informed decisions about resource allocation, staffing levels, and overall productivity.
In this knowledge base article, we will go over the features and benefits of the Volume by Job Type report.
Before You Start
- Volume by Job Type Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
How to Use the Volume by Job Type Report
To access the Volume by Job Type Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Click on the "View Report" button for the Volume by Job Type Report
- Begin by selecting a job type from the "Job Type" drop-down field.
- Use the "Completed Date" filter to see jobs completed within a specific date range.
- Use the "Units of Measure" filter to show jobs containing that specific Unit of Measurement.
- Use the "Disposal Site" filter to pull up jobs linked to a particular disposal site.
- Use the "Territory" filter to only show jobs completed under a specific territory.
- Use the "Division" filter to only show jobs associated with a specific division.
- Use the "System Type" filter to only show jobs associated with the selected system type(s).
- Hit the "Drop-down" arrow next to columns to sort by your desired sorting preference.
How to Export the Volume by Job Type Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu.
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Download >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.