While your CloverConnect account is connected with your ServiceCore account, the majority of the time you will just work out of ServiceCore. However, from time to time you will want to access CloverConnect's backend portal - CardPointe.
How to Access Your CloverConnect Account Through CardPointe
- When you set up your CloverConnect account with the ServiceCorePay team: you will create an account, including username and password on the Cardpointe website.
- If you cannot remember your password, please use the reset password link.
- This will request your username in order to reset your password, usually your email address. If you cannot remember your username, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to provide your username and reset your password.
- Once logged in you will be able to:
- Access reports
- Accessing your processing statements
- Creating support tickets
- Manage users
- Take a payment (not integrated into ServiceCore)
- Completed PCI compliance (TBD)