Keep track of your daily routes using the ServiceCore Planned Route Report.
This report provides detailed information per route on total stops, total units, total units serviced, total units delivered and picked up, as well as total miles and route service time.
In this article, we'll go over the Planned Route Report.
Before You Start
- Planned Route Report requires Manager, Admin, or Owner permission level
How to Use the Planned Route Report
To access the Production Tracking by Driver Report, follow these steps:
- From your ServiceCore Dashboard, click "Reports"
- Use the search bar to narrow down results or scroll down and click on the "View Report" button for the Planned Route Report report.
- Use the "Date" filter to select a specific day of the week.
- Use the "Driver Name" filter to limit the report to show specific drivers/routes.
- Hit the "Drop-down" arrow next to columns to sort by your desired sorting preference.
- Hit the "Plus Button" next to each driver to view each individual job on the route.
How to Export the Planned Route Report
If you'd like to export the report into a CSV or Excel file, follow these steps:
- Make sure you've set up any filters to narrow results down to just the data you would like to see.
- Scroll down to the "Details" portion of the report.
- Hover over any area in the Details portion of the report to bring up the additional menu
- Click on the 3 Vertical Dots
- Hover over the "Export >" option.
- Select your preferred file type.
- A download will appear with your selected file.