The items mentioned below will be available on or after July 27, 2023. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Billing Groups & Multi-Site Invoice Batch Billing
With this release, you're now able to batch bill multi-site invoices! The process of batch billing multi-site invoices couldn't be easier.
- Create at least one billing group for the customer(s) that require multi-site invoices and that you batch bill
- Add that billing group to all the recurring invoices that you wish to be included in the multi-site invoice when batch billing
- When batch billing, select all the invoices you wish to batch bill, then click on create invoices
- The multi-site invoice(s) will auto-compile based on the following rules:
- Invoices for the same customer (and)
- Invoices with the same billing group (and)
- Invoices with the same due date (and)
- Invoices that are not already included on a different multi-site invoice
- Review the multi-site invoice(s) on the pending transactions page and click on Create and Send Invoices to send the multi-site invoice via the preferred communication setting for that customer.
For more information on Batch Billing Multi-Site Invoices, read our Knowledge Base Article!
QBD: Tax Before Discount
In this release, users will no longer be able to place the tax after discount on invoices when their company has the Quickbooks Desktop (QBD) integration. Since QBD does not accept invoices with tax after discount, we have disabled the swap functionality that exists on create/edit invoice.
- Unable to Remove Tax-Exempt Status from Customer: We have resolved an issue that was not allowing users to clear the "Reason for Exemption" when changing a customer from Tax-Exempt.
- Schedule Changing / Routing not Sticking: We have resolved an issue that occured when trying to update the schedule, the changes were not saving.