The items mentioned below will be available on or after July 6, 2023. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Tax-Exempt Reason for Tax-Exempt Customers
With this release, we have added the ability to specify a tax exemption reason. This feature allows you to capture and track the reason for tax exemption for each eligible customer. Here's what you need to know:
- Tax Exemption Reason: When marking a customer as tax-exempt, you will now be prompted to provide a tax exemption reason. This ensures that we have the necessary information for compliance purposes
- Dropdown Selection: A convenient dropdown menu is available for you to select the appropriate tax exemption reason from a predefined list. This allows you and your team to easily access and reference the specific reason for tax exemption associated with each customer.
- Customer Details: Once the tax exemption reason has been saved, it will be prominently displayed under the customer details section. This allows you and your team to easily access and reference the specific reason for tax exemption associated with each customer.
Time Window on Printed Route Sheets
With the release, when you print "Daily Route Sheets", it will now include the time window information for each scheduled job. This allows your drivers to quickly reference the allotted time for each stop without relying on the app.
QBO Sync Status - Site Details
With this release, if you are a customer with the QuickBooks Online integration enabled, there is now a sync status available on the Site Details page. The QBO Sync status is displayed beside the site name and shows the following statuses:
- Successfully synced to QBO
- Failed to sync to QBO
- Updated since last synced
- Not synced
Users Able to Record Payments to Invoices of Multiple Customers: We have resolved an issue that occurred when recording a payment, customers were able to choose a new customer and keep the previously selected invoices to be paid, resulting in customer payments potentially being distributed across multiple customers.
Recurring Invoices Not Deleted on Final Pickup Completion: We have resolved an issue that led to the recurring invoice template not being deleted when ending a rental.