The items mentioned below will be available on or after September 7, 2023. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Mobile App - Removing Prices for Technicians
We have removed the ability for users with Technician level permissions to view price information in the ServiceCore mobile app. If you have technicians that you would like to still have access to pricing information, we suggest you use the "Tech - Billing" permission level. To see this change, please update your app on the Apple or Google Play store.
Creation Source Added to Credit Memos Tables
We have added a "Source" column to "Credit Memos" tables that identifies how a credit memo was created. This iteration aims to help users of the Auto-Credit Memos (Credit Proration) feature identify which credit memos were auto-generated through the End Rental workflow and which were created by users. Credit memos that were created through the End Rental workflow will display with a value of "Auto-Generated" and user created credit memos will have a value of "Manual".
You are also able to Sort, Filter, and Search by these values.
Multi-Site Invoicing - Recording Payments
In this release we've improved the way you record payments to a multi-site invoice. Now, when you select a multi-site invoice, it automatically pre-fills the amount to apply to the selected invoice.
- Consistent Job Doc Numbers for Recurring Job Series: We have addressed an issue where recurring jobs series, particularly those without rentals, were assigning the same doc number to all jobs. Now, job doc numbers follow a sequential order, ensuring clarity and consistency within the job series.
- Attachments on Job Out of Order When Navigating between Results: We have resolved that issue with jobs that occurred when a job has more than 5 attachments, the attachment order was not consistent. If you clicked the right arrow to view the next 5 attachments, you would see the next 5. However, if you clicked the left arrow to navigate back to the first 5 attachments, you would be viewing different attachments that were out of order.
- Disposal Site List limited to 10 sites when completing a job: We have resolved an issue that limited the number of disposal sites displayed while completing a job to 10. You now are able to view all of your disposal sites.
- Copying Recurring Invoices: We fixed an issue when users would copy a Recurring Invoice, it would not retain the original recurring invoice template's interval type or amount.
- Jobs disappearing from weekly schedule view: We resolved an issue where in some instances, jobs weren't visible on the weekly schedule view.