The items mentioned below will be available on or after September 21, 2023. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser and update your mobile app to the latest version (9.3.4). Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Calendar Start Week On - Setting
In this release, we've added the ability for Owners to select the day of the week they'd like their company's calendars to start on. To enable this feature, an Owner can go in to Settings > Preferences, and select Sunday or Monday. This will update the schedule calendar, date pickers, etc. to start on the day of the week that's chosen. This is a company-wide setting.
QuickBooks Desktop Sync Status
With this release, if you are a customer with the QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) integration enabled, we have added the QBD sync status to the following pages:
- Payment Details
- Invoice Details
- Credit Memo Details
- Refund Details
- Customer Details
The QBD Sync status now displays beside the detail name (I.e. Customer Name) and tells you if it has:
- Successfully synced to QBD
- Failed to sync
- Has been updated since last synced
- Has not been synced
- Waiting for WebConnector Sync
- Does not sync to QuickBooks (Refunds)
QuickBooks Online: View Connection Errors in the Sync Logs
With this release, the Sync Logs now provide additional error information related to the QBO connection, making it easier to identify and address issues related to the QBO connection independently.
How Did They Hear About Us?
We've made an update to the customer details page to display the "How Did They Hear About Us?" field. Now you no longer need to Edit Customer Details to view this information!
- Invoice and Estimate List 'From' Filter: We have resolved an issue where, when using the 'From' filter without the 'To' filter, both the list of invoices and the list of estimates were not displaying any results.
- Jobs completed in Offline Mode not syncing properly when back Online: We have resolved an issue with jobs completed while offline not syncing correctly when back online. To see this fix in the mobile app, you will need to update to the ServiceCore mobile app to version 9.3.4.
- Long Vehicle Names on Schedule: We resolved an issue where long vehicle names would overflow into the adjacent column on the schedule day view.
- Submitting Payments to Multi-Site Invoices: In this release, we resolved and issue where some companies we unable to successfully submit payments to multi-site invoices.