The items mentioned below will be available on or after October 5, 2023. To see these new features, please perform a hard refresh in your browser and update your mobile app to the latest version (9.3.5). Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Document Number Added to Email Subject Line
In this release, we've updated the information in the email subject line for invoices and payments. The subject line now includes the document number. This information was not previously displayed which resulted in challenges related to email threading for some customers.
Include Tax Rate in Auto-Credit Memos
With this release, we are now including the taxed amount in the prorated credit value when credit memos are generated through the end rental workflow. Previously, only invoice line-items were included in the proration calculation. We have updated the calculation to include the taxed amount as well.
- County Dropdown Error for Countries Without a Dropdown: We've fixed an issue where users from countries without counties, like Canada, faced an error when adding a customer.
- GPS Update & Location Errors on Mobile app: We have addressed three GPS related issues on the Mobile App:
- GPS updates are once again reflected on the Job Details page
- GPS location will display correct inventory and locations for Rentals.
- An error encountered during GPS information updates for all items has been resolved
- Redirecting to Dashboard: We have resolved an issue when refreshing a page resulted in users being redirected to the dashboard, instead of remaining on the page they were previously on.