When creating an invoice, ServiceCore gives you the option of adding jobs, along with their services and attachments, directly on to the invoice.
For example, if your driver noticed your inventory product sustained damage while at a customer's location, they can take pictures of that through the ServiceCore Mobile App. You can then add this job to an invoice with a damage charge, along with the pictures, to send out to your customer. That way your customer gets the context behind the charge at the same time they receive the invoice.
In this article we'll go over adding jobs and attachments onto an invoice using the invoice sidebar.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process:
- You must have Manager, Admin or Owner level permission to create an invoice
- File size and type limits apply. Learn about attachments
How to Add Jobs and Attachments to an Invoice
- Click the plus (+) sign and select Create Invoice
- Select your Customer
- Open the right hand menu by clicking the arrow
- Use the filters to select specific dates or job status
- Add the job to the invoice using the "Add" button
- If the job has attachments on it, a lightbox will appear
- Repeat for all the jobs you would like to add to the invoice
- If Billable Jobs were added to the invoice, their services will appear along with the Job number and date of service.
- If Attachments from a job were added, they will appear underneath the Attachments section of the form
- Fill out the rest of the fields on the form
- Click Save and Email to send out the attachments along with the invoice.
After you email the Invoice to your customer
Your customer will receive an email from email@example.com which will include their invoice details, the invoice PDF, and the attachments you included from any jobs that were added.