Your company mailing address displays on accounting PDFs including invoices, estimates, credit memos, payment receipts and refunds. Your mailing address can be the same as or different than your physical address. You want to get paid on time and without delay! Make sure your mailing address is correct once you first start using ServiceCore, and anytime you move or change where customers should send payments by postal mail.
In this article, you'll learn how to change or update the company mailing address in your ServiceCore account.
Before You Start
Here are a few things to know before you begin this process:
- You must have Admin or Owner level permission to change or update your mailing address
- To expedite mail delivery via the USPS, it's recommended to include your full nine-digit ZIP Code (ZIP+4). To determine your full nine-digit ZIP code, use the USPS ZIP Code by Address tool.
Change or Update Your Mailing Address
To change or update your mailing address, follow these steps:
- In the header of ServiceCore, click on your username
- In the list of options that appear, click Settings
- Navigate to the Company tab
- Navigate to the Information tab
- Click Edit Company Information
- Scroll down to Mailing Address
- If your company's mailing address is the same as the physical address check the Same as physical address above checkbox
- If your company's mailing address is different than the physical address, uncheck the Same as physical address above checkbox
- Fill out the address fields with your mailing address
- Once you're finished, click Save