The following new features and improvements are available in ServiceCore on or after May 30, 2019.
Monthly Recurring Billing
Recurring invoices can now be billed for full calendar months. Previously, recurring invoices were billed monthly in increments of 30 days. With the new monthly recurring billing feature, you can bill in advance or arrears, and you can start the invoice billing cycle on the first day of the month, the last day of the month, or any day in between
A few things to keep in mind when using monthly recurring billing:
- You will have the option to bill on the 1st day of the month, the last day of the month, or days 1–27
- Because not all months contain the same number of days, if you want to bill on the 28th, 29th, 30th or 31st, you will choose the Last day of the month option (this accommodates February and leap years)
- On the ServiceCore mobile app, technicians can now select a disposal site upon job completion
- The order of the From and To addresses on the bottom (tear off) portion of receipt PDFs has been switched
The following new features and improvements are just around the corner!
- Improvements to the layout of invoice PDFs
- Improvements to loading speed of the schedule