The following new features and improvements are available in ServiceCore on or after June 6, 2019.
Updates to the invoice PDF including:
- Better spacing of the address to display in windowed envelopes
- Improved order of columns on service line items
- The invoice number and date is now easier to find at the top of the invoice
- If an invoice is Pay Online Enabled, the PDF now includes complete instructions for your customers, instructing them how to pay the invoice online. This will appear on invoices whether you send them by email, or print and send by postal mail.
The ServiceCore Mobile app now shows a version number so you always know you have the latest version. Plus, each job details screen now displays more information including the secondary address line, and site name and number.
The following new features and improvements are just around the corner!
- Improvements to loading speed of the schedule
- Updated Sales Reports
- Completely improved and redesigned Reports landing page