Here's your peak behind the curtain. This page describes upcoming features, tools, improvements and functionality that the ServiceCore team is currently discussing, sketching, designing, coding and testing.
The following new features and improvements are just around the corner!
- We are working on a new report for Taxable Sales Detail that will allow you to see your detailed sales, with taxes.
- Syncing Refunds with QuickBooks Desktop
- Due to QuickBooks Online switching to automated taxes, we will have to adjust how we sync tax agencies, codes and rates as well.
- Overpayments: We will allow overpayments.
- Standalone Payments: You will have to no longer create an invoice before receiving a payment.
- Improvement Customer Statements will include detailed statements that look like multi-site invoice, and statements that allow all customer transactions to be shows in chronological order.
- We are changing how QuickBooks Desktop is syncing credit memos. You should no longer see pertaining payments synced as well.
What else do you want and need from ServiceCore? New features come from users like you. All you have to do is ask! For a list of what other users are asking for, check out the Feature Requests page. If you don't see what you're looking for, go ahead and send through a new feature request. We're listening.