Here's your peek behind the curtain. This page describes upcoming features, tools, improvements and functionality that the ServiceCore team is currently discussing, sketching, designing, coding and testing.
Service Times for Routing
We are in the initial planning and design phases of new functionality that will allow you to add duration times to jobs and products. This builds into our larger project of showing total service time on daily routes to help you plan routes more effectively based on service time in addition to total miles driven and driving time. Here are a few ideas of what's in store:
Other New Features Coming Soon Include...
- Rentals Export: You will soon be able to export your list of rentals as a .CSV file to download and open in your data or spreadsheet program of choice
- Round Trip Repeat Job Routes: Soon you will be able to set the start and end points on repeat job routes. Right now you can only set the starting point.
- Statements: Soon you will be able to only print or only email statements when you Send Statements in Bulk by Print or Email. Right now you can only send statements based off the customer's billing communication preferences. If you need to send statements by mail to customers that are 60+ days overdue, you will now be able to do so with this new feature.
- Rental Details Pages: Rental details pages will soon display at a glance the following information about the rental:
- Last invoice
- Last invoice status (paid, overdue, unpaid)
- Next recurring invoice
- Last service date
- Next service date
- Delete Invoice: Account owners will soon be able to delete invoices in ServiceCore, without having to contact ServiceCore Support for assistance with this task.
- Customer Details Pages: Soon you will be able to do start launch the following accounting transactions from within a customer details page (instead of having to go to the site header to do so):
- Create Invoice
- Create Recurring Invoice
- Create Estimate
- Create Credit Memo
- Record Payment
- Create Refund
If you want to be the first to know when the features and improvements above are live in your account, you can get release announcements delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday. Here's how:
- Go to Release Announcements
- Click Follow
If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, or downright skepticism about any of the upcoming features or improvements mentioned above, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.