Here's your peak behind the curtain. This page describes upcoming features, tools, improvements and functionality that the ServiceCore team is currently discussing, sketching, designing, coding and testing.
The following new features and improvements are just around the corner!
- You will soon have the option to send emails to your customers when a job is scheduled, rescheduled, canceled or completed.
- When uploading attachments, there is no visual indication on the screen that the uploading process is happening. Soon you will see a loading spinner while files are being uploaded.
- The Class Line Item Report will be updated with more valuable information.
- When recording a payment it takes too many clicks to move between months. A better date picker will soon be available so you can move between months with less clicks.
- The new payments tab has an extra search box that allows you to search invoices at the same time. This extra search box is confusing. We will soon be removing the invoice search box on the new payments tab.
- We are making changes to the QuickBooks self-signup process so you have more support and help along the way.
- When recording a payment, the system is setup to pre-select unpaid invoices after you enter a payment amount. This behavior can cause you to have invoices selected that you didn't want selected. We will be removing automated behavior that pre-selects invoices when recording a payment.
- Your company logo that appears on invoices and receipt PDFs will soon be getting bigger.
- There are ongoing updates and improvements to QuickBooks Desktop sync. For now, the work is going on behind the scenes. We will post more information once customer-facing features are coming soon.
What else do you want and need from ServiceCore? New features come from users like you. All you have to do is ask! For a list of what other users are asking for, check out the Feature Requests page. If you don't see what you're looking for, go ahead and send through a new feature request. We're listening.