Here's your peak behind the curtain. This page describes upcoming features, tools, improvements and functionality that the ServiceCore team is currently discussing, sketching, designing, coding and testing.
The following new features and improvements are just around the corner!
- Also, your technicians will soon be able to send job completed emails using the ServiceCore Mobile App.
- We are working on a new report for Taxable Sales Detail that will allow you to see your detailed sales, with taxes.
- The Class Line Item Report will be updated with more valuable information.
- When recording a payment it takes too many clicks to move between months. A better date picker will soon be available so you can move between months with less clicks.
- We are making changes to the QuickBooks self-signup process so you have more support and help along the way.
- When recording a payment, the system is setup to pre-select unpaid invoices after you enter a payment amount. This behavior can cause you to have invoices selected that you didn't want selected. We will be removing automated behavior that pre-selects invoices when recording a payment.
- Your company logo that appears on invoices and receipt PDFs will soon be getting bigger.
- There are ongoing updates and improvements to QuickBooks Desktop sync. For now, the work is going on behind the scenes. We will post more information once customer-facing features are coming soon.
- The sync is being updated to include the ability to sync items one at a time.
- This means that synced items will appear in a timely manner, before the nightly sync, so you do not have to wait until the next day to see changes.
- Maps for daily routes, active rentals and inventory will be updated to allow you to see pins for over 150 locations.
- When creating an estimate, you will soon be able to add them to the print and email queue.
What else do you want and need from ServiceCore? New features come from users like you. All you have to do is ask! For a list of what other users are asking for, check out the Feature Requests page. If you don't see what you're looking for, go ahead and send through a new feature request. We're listening.