The following new features and improvements are available in ServiceCore on or after August 26, 2019.
Job Cancellation Emails
You can now send emails to customers if you have to cancel a job. The email displays:
- Your company logo
- A text area to display the reason for the cancellation (optional)
- Day and date when service was scheduled to be performed
- Service type
- Job site address
- Your contact information
Options when sending an email include:
- Ability to send to multiple email addresses
- Also, the ability to re-send the job cancellation email at any time
Here is an example of how the cancellation email looks:
- You will be able to print statements for customers, regardless of their payment status. There was an error reported by ServiceCore users that statements were not always able to be printed. This has been resolved.
- When you use AutoPay for recurring invoices, the status of those invoices will now display the correct label after payment is complete.
- After creating a single invoice from a recurring invoice template, you will now be able to edit the invoice date.
To see new features and improvements that are just around the corner, check out the Upcoming Features page.