Customers often ask us to add new features to ServiceCore, or to make changes to how ServiceCore looks or acts. We love this kind of feedback.
How do we decide what to work on?
The short answer: it's complicated.
As for the long answer, we take into consideration several factors, including:
- How many customers have asked for this feature?
- How much effort will it take to build this feature?
- How many parts of the software does this affect?
- Are customers unable to use the software unless we make this change?
- Is there a workaround?
- Does this feature address technical debt within our software?
- Does this feature address UX debt within our software?
- Does this require frontend work, backend work, or both?
- How will this feature affect the number of customer support requests?
- Will customers embrace this change or will they hate us for it?
- How much automated and manual testing is involved to release this feature?
- Does this feature directly address our current operational bottlenecks?
- Does this feature apply to our current market (septic, grease, portables, roll-offs)?
- Will this feature allow us to expand into new market areas? Do we want to expand yet?
- How does this feature help us work towards high level business goals?
- And more...
So, it's complicated. And we embrace the challenge and complexity.
How do I submit a feature request?
Easy! Head on over to our Feature Requests page. On there you can see what features other customers are asking for, vote for your favorites, and submit new feature requests. We can't wait to hear from you.
How do I submit a support request?
Also easy! Fill out this Submit a request form or send an email to email@example.com.