QuickBooks Desktop Sync of Hierarchical Chart of Accounts
We enabled the bi-directional sync of any hierarchical chart of accounts. In the example below we will now not only sync "Payroll Liabilities" but also the sub-accounts of "Federal Withholding", "FICA Payable" etc.
Adapting to QuickBooks Character Limitation for Input Fields
We have introduced certain input field character limits to prevent QuickBooks Online and Desktop syncs from failing due to strings that are too long and limited by QuickBooks.
The following fields in ServiceCore will now have a character limitation and will alert you if you use more than the limited amount of characters:
- Customer - Name: 41 characters
- Chart of Account Name: 31 characters
- Site Name: 41 characters
- Site Type - Name: 41 characters
- Tax Agency - Name: 41 characters
- Tax Code Name: 31 characters
- Tax Rate Name: 31 characters
- Service Name: 31 characters
- Service Category Name: 31 characters
- Line Items Category Name (Classes): 31 characters