The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after March 3, 2020.
We have released a series of fixes that were impacting the following areas of the ServiceCore application:
- Printing PDFs
- Error when creating a new customer if email address was copied from another program and then pasted into the email address field
- Adding a tax component in accounting tax codes settings
- Credit Credit Processing
- Unable to process credit cards
- Adding new credit card to customer profile
- Error messages while processing a credit card were not displayed correctly. You might have seen the error message "An error has occurred. Please contact ServiceCore.", instead of the correct message: "This credit card was declined."
Thank you for your messages through our support team and for your patience while we corrected these issues. We sincerely apologize for any interruptions this may have caused.
We are finishing a report to determine the cause of the above issues and we are putting in place process changes to prevent this from happening again.