The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after March 12, 2020.
- QBD Customer and Site Sync: We can now ensure that sites are not trying to sync before the customer data during the import and export of the QuickBooks Desktop sync.
- Job Completion Options: The job completion options of "Unable to Service" and "Partial Service" have been added to the web completion screen. They had been only available on mobile.
- Changing Rental Job Types: When a rental job is edited and the job type changed from "Delivery" to "Service" or from "Pickup" to "Service" we will now adjust the product quantity for the rental site correctly.
Monthly Billing Proration: During the bulk billing process the product quantities are now correctly prorated and calculated for monthly recurring invoices.
- Phone Number "My Profile": You can now update your phone number in the "My Profile" section.
- Mobile inventory: The mobile app will soon display more than 100 inventory items at a time.
- Job completion emails via the mobile app: Users of the mobile app will soon be able to send job completion emails when completing a job.
- Unable to Service: Soon rental line items will be adjusted accordingly when a delivery or pickup job is marked as "Unable to Service".
- QuickBooks: Updates to tax code integration, export functionality, and more.