The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on April 29, 2020.
- Arrears Billing Interval for Recurring Invoices: When creating a recurring invoice and selecting the recurring frequency, we have fixed the billing interval displayed in the line item description.
- Autopay and Credit Card Selection for Recurring Invoices: We have fixed the credit card selection for the "Autopay" option when creating or editing a recurring invoice.
- Rental Rate dropdown selection on Mac: Selecting, assigning or adding a service on the new rental rate screen is now working when using a Mac brand computer.
- Tax Rate added back to tax code dropdown: We have added the tax rate back showing in parenthesis in the the tax drop down when creating an estimate, invoice, refund or credit memo.
- QuickBooks Online New Import/Export: We have turned off all data imports from QuickBooks Online into ServiceCore. Read more in our support article. But we are working on getting the instant export and import sync working for the following data: customers, sites, chart of accounts, services, class, payment term, tax code, and tax agency.
- Billing Plan Tab: Soon you will be able to see which billing plan you are subscribed to in your account Settings section, and be able to manage the credit card for your subscription from within ServiceCore.