The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after May 11, 2020.
- Ready for Invoice, Rentals tab: In Accounting > Ready for Invoice > Rentals tab the "Create Invoice" button will now properly open. This fix will be soon followed by the "Start Invoice" button on the Jobs tab.
- Discount on Invoice Details Page: The discount field was previously hidden when viewing an invoice. Now the discount field will always show when viewing an invoice. For invoice PDFs, the discount line will only show when a discount has been applied to the invoice. If there is no discount, the discount line will not appear on the invoice PDF.
- Discount on Refund Details Page: The discount field was previously hidden when viewing a refund. Now the discount field will always show when viewing a refund.
- Edit Rental Rates: We are now showing the correct success and failure messages after editing rental rates.
- QuickBooks Online New Import/Export: We have turned off all data imports from QuickBooks Online into ServiceCore. Read more in our support article. We are now working on getting the instant export and import sync working for the following data: customers, sites, chart of accounts, services, classes, payment terms, tax code, and tax agency.
- Billing Plan Tab: Soon you will be able to see which billing plan you are subscribed to in your account Settings section, and be able to manage the credit card for your subscription from within ServiceCore.