The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after May 21, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
We have added more statuses for inventory items to include:
- Available: The quantity of all non-rented and active items
- Rented: The quantity of all items associated to a rental
- Out of Service: The quantity of all deactivated items (only displays for itemized inventory)
To view these statues, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Products Tab
- You can see the new statuses for your items in the inventory table
- Or, click on View Product for an itemized product to see the statuses on the product details page
- Testing: We have put more testing in place behind the scenes to ensure our releases happen more smoothly.
- Recurring Invoices: When editing an invoice created from a recurring invoice, the billing period will now show on the invoice details and the PDF.
- Pay Online: If your ServiceCore account is setup for credit card processing, when you create an invoice or create a recurring invoice, the "Online Payment" checkbox will be checked by default.
- Tax Rates on Invoices: We have fixed an issue where tax rates on invoices did not clear out when you selected a tax rate and then cleared the selection.
- Non-Rental Recurring Invoices: If you create a recurring invoice that is not part of a rental, when you manually create the next invoice, the billing period will be displayed on the invoice details page and the invoice PDF.
- Preventing Duplicate Invoices: Behind the scenes we have put in some code to prevent creation of duplicate pending invoices during bulk billing.
- Jobs on Invoices: If you have set a Service Location when creating an invoice, when you add jobs from the sidebar, you will only see jobs for that same service location. ServiceCore does not currently support invoices for multiple service locations at once.
- Default Tax Code: When you set a default tax code in your Accounting > Settings, that tax code will be automatically selected from the tax drop down when creating an invoice.
- Selecting Services: When using a long-click (pressing and holding with your mouse) to select a service from a dropdown, the dropdown would disappear. Now, any length of click will select a service and add it as a row to the services table.
- Jobs on Schedule: An issue has been fixed where jobs on the schedule would sometimes shrink after applying filters and you could not get them to be full sized again.
- Billing Plan Tab: Soon you will be able to see which billing plan you are subscribed to in your account Settings section, and be able to manage the credit card for your subscription from within ServiceCore.
- Credit Memo Improvements: We're working hard to make credit memos easy! Soon you will be able to search credit memos, apply credit memos in less clicks, and easily see which invoices were paid with credit memos. We'll post more information as it becomes available.
- Billing Improvements: We're also beginning to plan for additional billing improvements to allow you to accept payments for more than 80 invoices at once, accept overpayments, unapply and edit payments, and record security deposits (record a payment without an invoice).