The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after May 28, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
- Testing: We have put even more testing in place behind the scenes to ensure our releases happen more smoothly.
- Deleting Payments on Invoices: If you are viewing an invoice details page, and decide to delete a recorded payment, then the actions on the top and bottom will now properly refresh so you see the correct buttons on the page.
- Invoice Rate Line Items: When you change the rate of a line item when creating an invoice, the amount will be updated and calculated immediately.
- Billing Plan Tab: Soon you will be able to see which billing plan you are subscribed to in your account Settings section, and be able to manage the credit card for your subscription from within ServiceCore.
- Credit Memo Improvements: We're working hard to make credit memos easy! Soon you will be able to search credit memos, apply credit memos in less clicks, void credit memos, and easily see which invoices were paid with credit memos. We'll post more information as it becomes available.
- Billing Improvements: We're also beginning to plan for additional billing improvements to allow you to accept payments for more than 80 invoices at once, accept overpayments, unapply and edit payments, and record security deposits (record a payment without an invoice).