The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after July 30, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Mini-Aging Report on Invoices
Your invoice PDFs will now include a new addition: a mini-aging report section. This section will show current, 30, 60, 90 and 90+ days amounts due so your customers always know how much they owe you over time. Below is an example of what this looks like on an invoice:
If you don't want the aging report to display on PDFs, soon you will be able to turn these on and off via company settings. Learn more about this upcoming feature below.
Adding Scheduled Users
When adding additional scheduled users to your account, you will now see a message letting you know that this change will be prorated automatically (to avoid any surprises on your next bill). The change will look like this:
The following additional improvements have also been released for ServiceCore:
- Improved Testing: Several improvements have been made behind the scenes to make it easier for our team to quickly and accurately test ServiceCore before new features are released.
- View Inventory Map: When looking at the inventory map on a rental, the list of itemized inventory that displays below the map will now show more than 10 items at once. Pagination has been added below the list of items.
- Recurring Invoices: If you experience an error when creating the next invoice from a recurring invoice template, the next invoice date will no longer advance automatically if the invoice is not created successfully.
- Paid Invoices: When viewing a job with a paid invoice, the "Payment Amount" will now show the correct dollar amount of the payments instead of $0.00.
- Auto-filled County Values: When creating a new customer or site, when you enter in an address, the county field will now fill in automatically with the county when our system finds a matching county based off the address entered.
- Edit Customer: When changing or editing the customer on jobs, rentals, estimates and refund forms, the customer section, site location and email field will now update automatically if you change or edit the customer selected on the form.
Taxable Sales Detail
A new report is available for you called "Taxable Sales Detail". This report includes a summary of sales transactions containing taxes. This report is different than the Detailed Sales Report in that it contains columns and data for:
- Nontaxable sales
- Taxable sales
- Total Sales (including tax)
This report will also be available to download and export to Excel as a .CSV file.
The following additional features will also be coming soon:
- Mini-Aging Report Settings: If you don't want the mini-aging report section to appear on invoices, we will adding the option to turn these off so they don't display on your invoice PDFs. More details will be provided once this setting is ready for you to use.
- Billing Plan Tab: Soon you will be able to see which billing plan you are subscribed to in your account Settings section, and be able to manage the credit card for your subscription from within ServiceCore.
- Deleting Inventory: We're in the planning stages to allow you to have more control over your inventory, specifically to delete inventory that's no longer available for use, or items created by mistake. More details will be provided as they become available.
- Receive Payments for More than 80 Invoices: We will soon be upgrading the Record Payment form to allow you to accept payments for up to 400 invoices at a time for a single customer.
- Inventory Availability from Dashboard and Rentals: Soon you will be able to view your inventory availability with one click from the ServiceCore Dashboard and the Rentals section.
- Invoice Dates: When creating a one-time invoice for a rental, the invoice date will soon default to today's date, instead of the rental start date.
To know when these changes are live in your account, you can always see the latest information about new features and improvements on our release announcements page. Click the Follow button on that page to receive notifications about new release announcements.