The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after August 13, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Inventory Availability from Dashboard and Rentals
You will now be able to view your inventory availability from the following locations:
- With one click from the ServiceCore Dashboard
- A new Inventory Availability tab in the Rentals section
Gross Sales Report
The Detailed Sales Report has been replaced with a new Gross Sales Report. The difference between the two reports is the addition of more sales information in the Gross Sales Report including:
- Nontaxable totals
- Taxable totals
- Total Tax
- Total with Tax
This report now also indicates that the report is accrual basis. This report will also be available to download and export to Excel as a .CSV file.
- Site Creation:
- When you create a new site, you will now be re-directed to the site details page, so you can double check your work and make sure the site pin is in the correct location on the map.
- Also, hitting "Enter" will no longer submit the form, so you can type in LAT/LONG or other information without submitting the form too soon.
- Recurring Invoices: When you view your list of Recurring Invoices in accounting, the customer name will now display for each customer. Previously, the customer row would display with the company/organization, first name and last name, or the customer name, depending on each customer's information. Now this list will display the customer name for all rows.
- Show/Hide Inactive Customers: When you go to the Customers section of ServiceCore, you will now be able to control whether or not you see inactive customers using the "Show inactive customers" in the Filter By dropdown.
- Total Activity Control (TAC) Importer Customer Names: We have made updates behind the scenes that will ensure that customer IDs imported into ServiceCore will not cause errors when you accept online payments.
- One-Time Rental Invoices: When you create one-time invoices for a rental, the word "Event" will no longer display in the rental rate line item description.
- Global Job Search: The links that appear in the actions list dropdowns for jobs when you use the global job search (the search icon in the header) are now working correctly.
- Total Activity Control (TAC) Importer: If you are a customer migrating from TAC to ServiceCore, we have corrected an issue with tax rates not being imported to ServiceCore with the proper values.
- QuickBooks Settings: We have made improvements behind the scenes to improve how your account syncs with quickbooks for the first time.
- QuickBooks Account Types: We have corrected the account type names that sync with QuickBooks Online.
- Site Address: When you create a job or create a rental starting from a site details page, the site information will now be pre-filled on the form.
- GPS Date and Time Stamps: The GPS dates and time stamps for inventory items will now only appear when the GPS was logged or updated via the ServiceCore Mobile App, and not when the products are edited using the ServiceCore web app.
- Invoices in One Tab: Soon you will be able to view all invoices together in one tab, instead of seeing them spread across separate tabs. Along with this will be options to filter and sort by invoices status (unpaid, overdue, paid, void), divisions, date ranges, and more.
- Mini-Aging Report Settings: If you don't want the mini-aging report section to appear on invoices, we will adding the option to turn these off so they don't display on your invoice PDFs. More details will be provided once this setting is ready for you to use.
- Site Latitude and Longitude: Soon, we will require that all sites have Latitude and Longitude coordinates for routing purposes.
- Deleting Inventory: We're in the planning stages to allow you to have more control over your inventory, specifically to delete inventory that's no longer available for use, or items created by mistake. More details will be provided as they become available.
- Add, Edit, Deactivate and Delete Inventory via the ServiceCore Mobile App: Soon you will be able to add, edit, deactivate and delete inventory products and items using the ServiceCore Mobile app. This new functionality means you can manage your inventory using your favorite mobile device, and without needing to use a laptop or desktop computer to add or remove inventory while out in the field.
To know when these changes are live in your account, you can always see the latest information about new features and improvements on our release announcements page. Click the Follow button on that page to receive notifications about new release announcements.