The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after August 6, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Billing Plan Tab
When you go to Settings, you will see a new tab called "Billing Plan". In this tab you will see information about the credit card on file for your ServiceCore account subscription. From here you can edit the credit card and billing information at any time.
Monthly Training Webinar: Septic Edition
In the second edition of our monthly webinar training series, we'll be diving into the septic side of our platform. Gabriel Arraras will be leading attendees through the ins and outs of the platform, providing tips and tricks on how to get the most from ServiceCore. Specifically, attend to maximize the efficiency of your disposals, custom systems, jobs and more.
- Who is this for? ServiceCore customers
- Your host: ServiceCore onboarding lead Gabriel Arraras
- When: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 10:00am MDT
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
Note: If you can't attend, that's ok! As long as you register, we will send you the recording of the session afterwards.
For more information and to learn when additional webinars will be happening, you can also check out our help article: ServiceCore Monthly Training Series.
- Mini-Aging Report Section on Invoices: Commas have been added to dollar amounts above $1,000.00 that appear in the mini-aging report section on invoices.
- PDFs: We have made improvements behind the scenes to allow PDFs to be generated and merged together more quickly and reliably.
- Rental Rates: When an invoice with rental rates cannot be created for whatever reason, the rental rates service line items will no longer duplicate in the list of services on the invoice.
- Default Tax Code: If you change your default tax code, now, when you create an estimate, credit memo or refund, the default tax rate will appear automatically on the form.
- Batch Billing: When you use batch billing, the invoices created via batch billing for today's date will now be included in "Paid Last 365 Days" balance that appears in the colored bar of accounting totals on accounting pages.
- Service Reminder Dates: When you look at a list of reminders, the next date and the dates in the reminder lightbox will now match.
- QuickBooks Online Per Item Import: As a new company, if you sync with QuickBooks Online, we have fixed how the per-item sync works to prevent unexpected items from being imported from QuickBooks Online to your ServiceCore account.
Taxable Sales Detail
A new report is available for you called "Taxable Sales Detail". This report includes a summary of sales transactions containing taxes. This report is different than the Detailed Sales Report in that it contains columns and data for:
- Nontaxable sales
- Taxable sales
- Total Sales (including tax)
This report will also be available to download and export to Excel as a .CSV file.
The following additional features will also be coming soon:
- Invoices in One Tab: Soon you will be able to view all invoices together in one tab, instead of seeing them spread across separate tabs. Along with this will be options to filter and sort by invoices status (unpaid, overdue, paid, void), divisions, date ranges, and more.
- Mini-Aging Report Settings: If you don't want the mini-aging report section to appear on invoices, we will adding the option to turn these off so they don't display on your invoice PDFs. More details will be provided once this setting is ready for you to use.
- Deleting Inventory: We're in the planning stages to allow you to have more control over your inventory, specifically to delete inventory that's no longer available for use, or items created by mistake. More details will be provided as they become available.
- Add, Edit, Deactivate and Delete Inventory via the ServiceCore Mobile App: Soon you will be able to add, edit, deactivate and delete inventory products and items using the ServiceCore Mobile app. This new functionality means you can manage your inventory using your favorite mobile device, and without needing to use a laptop or desktop computer to add or remove inventory while out in the field.
- Receive Payments for More than 80 Invoices: We will soon be upgrading the Record Payment form to allow you to accept payments for up to 400 invoices at a time for a single customer.
- Inventory Availability from Dashboard and Rentals: Soon you will be able to view your inventory availability with one click from the ServiceCore Dashboard and the Rentals section.
- Invoice Dates: When creating a one-time invoice for a rental, the invoice date will soon default to today's date, instead of the rental start date.
To know when these changes are live in your account, you can always see the latest information about new features and improvements on our release announcements page. Click the Follow button on that page to receive notifications about new release announcements.