The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after September 3, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Invoices in One Tab
You will now be able to view all invoices together in one tab, instead of seeing them spread across separate tabs. This change will appear in:
- Accounting > Invoices tab
- Customer Details > Accounting > Invoices tab
To access this new single tab in Accounting, head over to view your:
These tabs under the single "Invoices" tab include all invoices that are:
- Void (New!)
This change will allow you to filter and sort by:
- Original Amount
- Remaining Balance
- Status (unpaid, overdue, paid, void)
- Sent (by email or print)
You will also be able to export all invoices to a .CSV file with one click. You no longer have to click four times to get all of your invoice-related data.
|Note: If you had the previous four invoice tabs bookmarked in your web browser, you will want to update your bookmarks to point to the new "Invoices" and "Recurring" tabs:|
Products and Services
The Service Details page will now display a list of all products associated with that service for rental rates. You can view your full list of services by going to the Settings > Accounting > Services tab. This list on each service details page allows you to:
- Easily add, edit, or remove products assigned to services as your business needs change
- Double check before deactivating a service that has products associated
LAT/LONG on Site Details Page
When you look at your site details pages, you will now see the Latitude and Longitude coordinates displayed. This will make is easier to tell if the site is missing LAT/LONG, or if something just doesn't look right, for example, the pin is in the middle of the ocean!
|With GPS Coordinates||0,0||LAT/LONG Missing|
Receive Payments for Up To 200 Invoices
You will now be able to receive a single payment and apply it to up to 200 invoices at once. The previous limit was 80 invoices, and that just wasn't enough for some customers. If you need to receive a single payment for more than 200 invoices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Monthly Training Webinar: Optimization of ServiceCore for Portable Toilet Operators
In this month's training webinar, we'll be taking a deep look at everything portables. From inventory management to rentals and jobs, our expert, Gabriel Arraras, will be guiding you through best practices. Be sure to tune in to learn all the best tips and tricks to maximize the performance of your ServiceCore instance.
- Who is this for: Portable Toilet Operators
- When: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 10:00am MDT (and via recording)
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Why: To be more able with your port"able"s
Note: If you can't attend, that's ok! As long as you register, we will send you the recording of the session afterwards.
For more information and to learn when additional webinars will be happening, you can also check out our help article: ServiceCore Monthly Training Series.
- Payment Details Page: Your payment details page will now include pagination for the list of invoices displayed on the page.
- CardConnect Users: You will now be able to delete any saved credit or debit card on file for your customers.
- Reassigning Active Jobs: When you use the “Reassign Active Jobs” functionality, you will now only see in schedule users in the drop down. This will prevent you from accidentally assigning jobs to another user that would not be out in the field and not have those jobs appear on the schedule.
- Phone Numbers on Divisions: When adding a phone number to your Divisions in company settings, you will now see a message if the phone number was entered incorrectly.
- Customer Jobs: An issue has been fixed when a list of jobs for a customer sometimes did not display on the customer details page.
- Unique Product Names: An issue has been fixed that prevented you from creating a new inventory product with a unique name.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.