The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after August 27, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Tax Code Summary Report and Tax Code Detail Report
When you go to view your tax reports, you'll notice a few changes:
- Sales Tax by Tax Code report has been replaced with the Tax Code Summary Report
- Sales Tax by Tax Agency report has been replaced with the Tax Code Detail Report
When you create a new job for a rental, you will now see those jobs grouped by type of: Delivery, Pick-up, Service. This grouping should make it easier to quickly choose the correct rental job type from your list of options.
We've made some small changes to the formatting of Estimates to make them cleaner looking and easier for your customer's to understand.
- Payments Export: When you export your payments from Accounting > Payments, the .CSV file will now include a column that displays the reference number or transaction ID of the payment.
- Completed Job Time on Service Ticket PDFs: Printed PDFs of service tickets will now display the timezone for the job completion time. This timezone will display at UTC for all jobs. To determine what UTC translates to in your timezone, use this free online tool: World Time Buddy.
- Product Names: We have fixed an issue where unique product names were not able to be saved.
- Site Addresses: When you use the "Same as owner billing address" feature when creating a new site, the county will not autofill if the county can be detected based on the address entered.
- Recurring Invoices: If your account is not credit card processing enabled, you will not longer see the online payment section on your recurring invoice form. If you are interested in accepting payments online, check out our help article about how to accept online payments.
- Payment Receipt PDFs: For payments processed through CardConnect or Authorize.net, the payment receipts will now display the Confirmation # of the transaction.
- Geolocation of Sites: We have made some improvements behind the scenes to allow ServiceCore to geolocate addresses with more accuracy.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.