The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after September 10, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Email Functionality for Invoice and Receipts
With just one click, the "Email Invoice" option will now send the invoice and payment receipt as a PDF attachment for all partially and fully paid invoices. The "Email Invoice" option is available in the following places:
- Accounting > Invoice Tab
- Customer Details > Accounting > Invoice Tab
- Invoice Details
- Edit Invoice
- Customer Details > Jobs > Expand a Job Accordion > Invoice Section > Email Invoice in Dropdown Buttons
Monthly Training Webinar: Optimization of ServiceCore for Portable Toilet Operators
In this month's training webinar, we'll be taking a deep look at everything portables. From inventory management to rentals and jobs, our expert, Gabriel Arraras, will be guiding you through best practices. Be sure to tune in to learn all the best tips and tricks to maximize the performance of your ServiceCore instance.
- Who is this for: Portable Toilet Operators
- When: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 10:00am MDT (and via recording)
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Why: To be more able with your port"able"s
Note: If you can't attend, that's ok! As long as you register, we will send you the recording of the session afterwards.
For more information and to learn when additional webinars will be happening, you can also check out our help article: ServiceCore Monthly Training Series.
- Invalid Product Availability: When you view the product availability from your dashboard or the rental details page we have removed error messages that pertain to closed rentals in the past.
- Links to Customer Details Page: The customer link from the recurring invoice list or the aging report is now properly redirecting you to the customer details page.
- Gross Sales Report: The CSV export for the gross sales report is now containing the "city" columns customer billing and service address.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.