The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after September 17, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Add and Edit Products using the ServiceCore Mobile App
Starting as soon as tomorrow, will be able to add and edit inventory products using the ServiceCore Mobile App. Once your device sends you an alert or message that a new version of ServiceCore is available to download, you can take advantage of this new feature.
Whether you're out in the field, in your yard, you're a new customer adding inventory for the first time, or you're performing an inventory audit, now you can more easily manage inventory from your phone or tablet.
If you haven't done so already, download the ServiceCore Mobile App:
To access this feature:
- Open the ServiceCore Mobile App on your device and login
- In the header, tap on the menu icon (three stacked lines, aka the hamburger icon) in the upper left corner of the screen
- In the menu that appears, tap Inventory
- Tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner
- Tap Download Inventory
- Tap Download Now in the pop-up that appears
- Wait while your inventory downloads
- Tap the 3 vertical dots again
- Tap Add Product
Here's a preview of what the new add and edit product screens look like:
You may notice a few new links and buttons on different pages in ServiceCore. As we work on new features and functionality for ServiceCore, we will be asking for your opinions and feedback about the web app so we build the right thing, just for you. Each survey takes no more than 2 minutes to complete, so feel free to fill them out and tell us what you think!
- Route Optimization: When you use ServiceCore's Route Optimization option to optimize daily routes, you will now see more informative messages if your route cannot be optimized for reasons including:
- A site is missing Latitude/Longitude
- A destination is missing Latitude/Longitude
- Testing: We've made improvements behind the scenes to support better testing of features before they are released.
- Recurring Billing: When creating the billing interval for a new recurring template, the billing interval and Next Invoice Date will now display the correct date if the month chosen has fewer days than the current month.
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync: An issue has been fixed that occurred when syncing with QuickBooks Desktop caused the relation between tax rates and tax codes to be deleted, resulting in 0% tax codes.
- Rental Jobs: An issue has been fixed where you were previously able to associate non-rental jobs types to rentals.
- 0,0 Coordinates: An issue has been resolved where the map marker pin was displaying the in the center of the USA, instead of the correct location in the Atlantic Ocean when the LAT/LONG were 0,0.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.