The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after October 8, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Customer CSV Downloads
When you download your customers list as a .CSV file from the Customers page in ServiceCore, you'll notice a change in how you receive your report. Previously, the system would process your request and them prompt you to download and save the file. Sometimes this process would time out and you wouldn't get the file.
To fix this, we will now be sending you a link to download your customer export via email. No more timeouts!
Here's a quick overview of your new experience:
- Navigate to Customers
- Click Export to Excel
- You will see a success message appear across the screen letting you know the export process has started
- Once the process is complete, please check your inbox for an email from ServiceCore with the subject line: Your Export is Ready: Customers
- Click on Download CSV File → in the email to download your .CSV customer export
Change Serial Numbers for Complete Jobs
As a user who manages rental jobs via the web app, there may be times when you need to change the serial numbers selected for itemized inventory on complete jobs. In the past, if you or your driver chose the wrong serial number when marking a job complete, you were out of luck! Now you can edit the numbers selected after a job is complete.
Please note: Jobs with customer signatures cannot be edited after they are marked complete.
We're happy to announce that you can now view the status of the ServiceCore web app (app.servicecore.com) at anytime on our new status page: ServiceCore Web App Status Page. This page displays current and historical uptime and incident information. You can also subscribe to updates if you want alerts sent straight to your inbox. For more information, visit our help center article: Status Page.
In-App Training Videos
Do you love videos? Well, we can help with that. All in-app training and tutorial videos for ServiceCore can be found on our new help center page: In-App Training Videos. These videos cover a wide variety of topics and features, for various permission levels. Enjoy!
Monthly Training Webinar: Roll-Off Spotlight
In this month's training webinar, we'll focus on the roll-off dumpster industry. As always, Gabriel Arraras will guide the team through best practices, tips, and valuable insights to ensure you're maximizing your efficiency.
Topics covered will include:
- Swapping jobs with itemized and/or bulk inventory
- Ongoing rental management
- Inventory availability
- Creating and ending rentals with event billing
- Who: You + SC onboarding lead Gabriel Arraras
- When: Wed, Oct 14, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM MDT (and via recording)
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Why: To get rolling with roll-offs
Note: If you can't attend, that's ok! As long as you register, we will send you the recording of the session afterwards.
For more information and to learn when additional webinars will be happening, you can also check out our help article: ServiceCore Monthly Training Series.
Add New Site
To make it easier to geolocate sites for routing, we are giving the Add New Site form some significant updates. These include:
- Simpler top section of the page
- Separate sections for
- Address (for on-screen and PDF display)
- Location (physical location of the site)
- A larger map to display the site location map pin
- Required Latitude and Longitude for all sites
Appointment Confirmation Emails
One-time and repeat job appointment confirmation emails have been simplified to work better for all customers. The following sections have been removed from these emails:
- What should you expect?
Other improvements include:
- Phone Numbers: Work has been done behind the scenes to improve search results when searching by phone number.
- Inventory List: Some overall layout and interface cleanup was performs on the Settings > Inventory > Products tab.
- Rental Jobs: An issue has been resolved where the associate rental lightbox was appearing when changing the date field of a rental job.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.