The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after October 1, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Delete Products via the ServiceCore Mobile App
Starting as soon as tomorrow, will be able to delete inventory products using the ServiceCore Mobile App. If you don't have automatic updates enabled on your device, once your device sends you an alert or message that a new version of ServiceCore is available to download, you can take advantage of this new feature.
Whether you're out in the field, in your yard, or you're performing an inventory audit, now you can more easily manage inventory from your phone or tablet.
If you haven't done so already, download the ServiceCore Mobile App:
- Download on Google play (Android)
- Download on the App Store (Apple)
To access this feature:
- Open the ServiceCore Mobile App on your device and login
- In the header, tap on the menu icon (three stacked lines, aka the hamburger icon) in the upper left corner of the screen
- In the menu that appears, tap Inventory
- Tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner
- Tap Download Inventory
- Tap Download Now in the pop-up that appears
- Wait while your inventory downloads
- Tap on an Itemized Product
- Tap the 3 vertical dots again
- Tap Delete Product
Here's a preview of what the delete product screens look like:
One-Time Rental Invoice Dates
As a company that creates one-time invoices for rentals, you now have options for what date to choose for the invoice date, so that you can decide if it should be today, or the rental start or end date.
Users Filter on Schedule
The technician filter on the Schedule will soon be changing to "Users" and will display both the first name and last name of each in schedule user.
Other Improvements Include:
- User Filter By Dropdowns: If you have more than 100 active users in your account, when you go to following locations, you will now be able to see all users in the filter by "Users" dropdowns:
- Jobs Report
- Customer Details > Jobs tab
- Site Details > Jobs tab
- Rental Details > Jobs tab
- Any repeat job popups
- Browser Tabs: We have made the browser tab titles consistent across all accounting tabs.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.