With a few simple clicks, you can quickly and easily send statements to customers who have unpaid and overdue invoices by using ServiceCore's bulk sending feature for statements. Send statements to your customers based on their communication preference of email or print. It only takes a few minutes, and you'll be one step closer to collecting on the money you're owed each month.
In this article, you'll learn how to send statements in bulk by email or print.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You will need Manager, Admin or Owner level permission to bulk email/print statements
- Statements are "Open Item" statements that include a list of unpaid and overdue invoices
- Statements sent in bulk do not include: Paid Invoices, Void Invoices, Payments, Credit Memos
- If you want to select which invoices appear on statements, follow these steps: Send Statements to Individual Customers by Print or Email
- Statements sent in bulk will be summary type statements
- If you want to send a detail statement to a customer, follow these steps: Send Statements to Individual Customers by Print or Email
- Each statement includes a mini-aging report section at the bottom of the PDF showing Current, 1-30 Day, 31-60 Day, 61-90 Day, > 90 Day and Total Due balances for the customer
How To Bulk Send Statements by Email or Print
Show Me How
For step-by-step, in-app help adding a customer, follow these steps:
Tell Me How
To bulk email/print statements, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Aging Report
- Choose a date from the Show Unpaid Balances As Of field
- Use the Sort By, Filter By or Search Box to narrow down your list of customers (optional)
- Select customers from the list by checking the box next to each customer name or check Select All to choose all customers on the page
- To choose customers on additional pages, click the Next Arrow at the bottom of the page on the right
- Then, click Select All again to choose all customers on the second page
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 until you've selected the appropriate customers from the list
- Click the down arrow next to Send Statements
- Decide how you want to send the statements:
- Click Send Statements if you want to email and print statements based on each customer's preferred billing communication method
- Click Print Statements if you want to download PDFs for all selected customers to then print and send by mail
- Review the information in the popup that appears
- Click Send Now to send the statements
- A green message will appear across the top of the page that says "Statements Created"
- Check your Inbox for an email from ServiceCore with the subject line "Batch Statements"
- This email will contain a list of all customers who were sent their statements by email, and a PDF attachment of all statements for customers with a preference of "Print"
- Your customers with a communication preference of "Email" will receive in their inbox an email with the subject line "Your Statement is Ready" that looks like this example:
That's it! You have just created and sent statements to your customers in a few clicks. Go get yourself a second cup of coffee.