The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after December 3, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Monthly Webinar: TOP 10 Trends for PROs in 2021
Please join us as Pete, the host of Get Flushed, partners with John Gadeken to unveil the top 10 industry trends for 2021. From discussing the latest Covid-19 news to the latest industry innovations, this online webinar promises to start your new year off on the right foot. Make sure to bring your questions about the upcoming year as the duo will also be doing a live Q&A.
As the host of the only podcast dedicated to the portable toilet industry, few are more tapped into the industry than Pete. From interviewing other industry leaders to onsite ride-alongs, the show dives into the most important topics facing the industry.
Topics covered will include:
- Who: Everyone in the portable toilet industry
- When: Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 11:00am MST (and via recording)
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Why: To get a leg up on 2021
Other new features include:
- Routes and Maps: We have started to put infrastructure in place that will allow ServiceCore to provide you with better maps, better directions views, and better route optimization results. You won't be able to see any changes yet. As new, improved routing features become available, we'll share the good news with you in upcoming release announcements.
If your ServiceCore account syncs with QuickBooks, we've improved the message you see when you try to edit an imported invoice.
Other improvements include:
- Surcharges: We've started putting infrastructure in place to support the new surcharges feature.
- Rentals: We've made some improvements behind the scenes to improve importing of new customer data for rentals.
- ServiceCore Emails: Any emails you receive from the ServiceCore system (new user, forgot password, reset password) will now display our new mailing address at the bottom of each email.
Volume By Disposal Site Report
The Volume by Disposal Site Report has been updated to show the correct disposal volume information by job type for each disposal site destination in your account. For more information about how to add disposal sites as frequent destinations, check out our help article about how to Add a Destination.
In Progress Rentals
The following locations will now display rentals as "In Progress" when the final pick-up job is scheduled for today:
- Rentals > Map Tab
- Settings > Inventory > Products Tab > View Map > Inventory Map
- Settings > Inventory > Products Tab > Product Details Page > In Progress Rentals tab
Previously these rentals would have a status of "Done" which made it harder for you to know the location of rentals ending today with inventory items still out on site, or on their way back to your yard.
From the customer details Accounting tab, when you click on the links in the Estimates, Unpaid, Overdue, and Paid boxes, this will now bring you to the correct accounting tab with a filter applied automatically so you see the accounting items you expect.
Other fixes include:
- Form Alerts: If a required field is not filled on the Create New Rental or Create New Job form, the page scrolls to the location of the missing field when attempting to save. However, the page was not scrolling far enough to show the required field or error message (so you could not easily see what might be wrong). This issue has been resolved.
- Delivery Jobs on Mobile App: An issue has been resolved that prevented you from removing extra inventory items that would appear on additional delivery jobs on rentals on the ServiceCore Mobile App.
- My Profile Page: The permission level of a logged in user will now display correctly on the My Profile page in their account.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.