The following improvements will be available in ServiceCore on or after December 17, 2020. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
The ServiceCore office, including ServiceCore Support, will be closed the following days in observance of the holidays:
There are no releases planned during these dates.
- Route Guidance: We are working on several improvements to daily routes and route optimization in ServiceCore through the end of this year and into 2021. One improvement during this release includes changing the algorithm for route guidance. Route guidance is the turn-by-turn path you see between each stop and destination when you view a daily route on a map from the Schedule. You don't need to do anything to see the new route guidance, the change over will happen automatically.
- Alerts: We have improved the visibility of alerts you may see when filling out forms throughout ServiceCore, if or when the form is missing required information before it can be submitted.
- TAC Imports: We have also made improvements to the import process for jobs for our customers moving from Total Activity Control (TAC) to ServiceCore.
- Delivery Jobs on the Mobile App: If you have a rental with more than one delivery job, you will now be able to select the correct serial numbers for each new delivery job when using the ServiceCore Mobile App. This update will be available as soon as your device prompts you to download the latest version of the ServiceCore Mobile App, or will happen automatically if you have automatic updates enabled on your device.
- Systems: Systems are now correctly associating to job sites for each individual ServiceCore account.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.