Happy New Year! The items mentioned below will be available on or after January 7, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Customer and Site Autocomplete
When you use a form on ServiceCore and you start filling out the Customer or Site, you will see a list of search results. These results are part of an "autocomplete" feature. Autocomplete suggests the best matches, pulled from all choices in your ServiceCore account.
We have made improvements to the results you will see when using autocomplete on forms. These improvements include:
- Showing "Customer Name" in results, instead of company/organization or first/last name
- Showing "Site Name" and full site address in site autocomplete search results
- Allowing you to clear out what you entered if you choose the wrong customer or site by mistake
- Showing customer name and full site address after you've selected a result
Here are a few screenshots to show you these improvements:
Other improvements include...
When you click on the "What's New" link from the ServiceCore header, you will now be taken straight to the Release Announcements section of our help center. On the Release Announcements page you will see articles explaining the latest features and improvements in ServiceCore, as well as coming soon information.
- QuickBooks Online: We have updated sync logic behind the scenes that caused errors during data export operations and therefore delays in the data transfer into QuickBooks.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.