In-app training is always available for users of the ServiceCore website app. Our guided walk throughs show you step-by-step, click-by-click how to complete the most common tasks in ServiceCore. The help menu also offers onboarding tasks, and provides links to our knowledge base articles, support center, and more. Access your help options at any time by clicking the question mark icon in the lower left corner of your screen.
If you do not see this question mark, please disable any ad blockers or pop-up blockers which might prevent the help menu from appearing.
In this document you will get a complete list of in-app training walk throughs, in recommended order.
Before You Start
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you take advantage of the in-app walk throughs in ServiceCore:
- You will need to login to your ServiceCore account before starting these walk throughs
- Different areas of ServiceCore show and hide depending on permission level
- Some walk throughs are only available to users with Manager, Admin, or Owner permission levels
- You will need to disable any ad blocker or pop-up blockers in your browser in order to see the help menu and complete the walk throughs
- Some walk throughs might not apply to your account, for example, if you aren't a company that manages inventory, you can skip the walk throughs related to rentals
- If you are using ServiceCore on a mobile device, the walk throughs will not appear in the help menu
- If you notice any walk throughs are broken, or you have any feedback about your experience, feel free to send comments and questions to email@example.com
- Access these walk throughs, and other help resources anytime by clicking on the (?) icon in the lower left corner of your screen
In-App Training Series
Complete the walk throughs below in order, and set yourself up to become a ServiceCore power user in no time:
- Company and User Settings
- Accounting Settings
- Inventory Settings
- Schedule Settings
- Custom Fields
- Basic Training
- Advanced Training
In-App Training Videos
For videos of some of the training topics above, you can also check out In-App Training Videos.