The items mentioned below will be available on or after January 28, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Winterizing for PROs
- When: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM MST
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Payment Receipts: When there is an overpayment amount on a payment, the receipt PDF now reflects the outstanding balance amount that is left on the account as the "overpayment".
- Add New Customer Link: When creating a job or rental, we have added back the quick link to "Add new customer" underneath the customer search field.
- Customer Secondary Phone Number: We are now displaying the customer's secondary phone number in addition to the main one in the customer overview section.
- Deposit Summary Report: The Deposit Summary Report is now showing the correct amounts.
- Transaction Alerts: Improvements have been made to the wording of alert messages you may see when filling out forms for Invoices, Estimates, Credit Memos, and Refunds.
- Partially-applied Payments: In some instances we showed payments with a $0.00 remaining amount as partially-applied. We have fixed the payment status to show it as "Closed".
- Rental Rate Quantity: We have fixed the rental quantity calculation for a rental that had some units picked up. The quantity will now show correctly as 0 instead of 1.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.