The items mentioned below will be available on or after February 15, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
When creating invoices, you will now be able to add surcharges. Examples include environmental fees or additional fuel charges. Two types of surcharges will be available including:
- Specific dollar amount surcharges (a flat dollar amount)
- Percentage surcharges (based on the invoice subtotal, before taxes and discounts)
For FAQs and step-by-step instructions on how to use create and use surcharges, check out this help article: Use Surcharges.
Here are a few screens to show you what's new:
Schedule Map View
If you can't see the new map, please follow these steps: How to do a Hard Refresh in Every Browser.
You will see a new map style you see when looking at a daily route on the Schedule. The changes include:
- Cosmetic changes to the colors, pins, information bubbles and controls of the map
- A different routing algorithm behind the scenes to generate the most efficient routes when you click "Optimize Day" for a daily route
- Total miles is now displaying the distance as actual driving miles (before the miles were calculated as-the-crow-flies)
- The ability to hide and show real-time traffic conditions and traffic incidents on the map
New Map Style With Traffic options
Actual Driving Distance
After the schedule map changes, you will start to see other maps change to the new look and feel throughout the site. Over the next year, we are focused on improved scheduling, routing, and mapping features. We are rolling out map and routing improvements in phases and will post release notes about each new item in release announcements articles.
Webinar This Week!
Winterizing for PROs
Please join us as Michelle and Deborah, from Satellite Industries partners with ServiceCore's John Gadeken to discuss new products to help PROs winterize their units. This webinar will touch on the problems the industry has each winter, the latest Satellite products and a sneak preview on an upcoming product. Make sure to bring your questions about winterizing as the trio will also be doing a live Q&A.
- Who: Everyone in the portable toilet industry
- When: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM MST
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Why: To help you run smoothly in the winter
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.