The items mentioned below will be available on or after March 4, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Sales by Customer Report
You will now be able to see total sales by customer in the new Sales by Customer report. This report will allow you to see who your biggest customers are including customers that generate the most invoices and sales for your business. We also refer to this report as the "Ham List", so you know which customers to send a ham as a thank you gift for the holidays.
This report includes amounts for:
- Total Paid Invoices
- Total Unpaid Invoices
- Total Sales
Here are a few screens to show you what to expect in your account:
Finally! You can now create roundtrip routes when using route optimization. Before this release, if your start and end points on a route were the same location, when you clicked "Optimize Day", the route had the start and end points right next to each other at stops #1 and #2.
Now when you click "Optimize Day" from the day, week, list, or directions (map) view of the schedule, you will see a popup asking where you would like to "End Route At", with two choices:
- Last Address
- If the first and last address are the same location, your route will become a round trip route
- If you want to start routes far away, and then end at your main office or yard, add that destination to the end of the route
- Any Address
- If you don't have a preferred ending location, choose "Any Address" to end at any address on the route
Here is a preview of what you'll see when you optimize your routes:
Service Durations on Jobs
When creating a job, you will now be able to record the planned duration of that job. If a pump job takes 3 hours to perform, or a delivery job takes 1 hour to perform, you can now keep track of this information.
- Use this new field on the create job form to enter in planned duration to then compare it to actual duration of jobs
- Coming soon, the service duration you enter on jobs will be all added together, to then show the total service time of each daily route on the schedule
- Also coming soon, you will be able to see the total route time on the schedule (service time + drive time = total route time)
- Drive time of routes came out last week. You can learn more about it in this article: 2/25/2021 Release - Drive Times on Schedule Map, Starting Locations on Repeat Job Routes, and more
- For more previews of what's coming, head over to this help article: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements
Here are a few screenshots to show you what to expect after today's release when you create a job:
Open items statements have received a facelift and will display additional information for each invoice including:
For step-by-step instructions on how to send statements in bulk, check out this help article: Send Statements in Bulk by Print or Email.
- Route Guidance: We have improved the messages that display when the point-to-point driving route on the schedule map cannot be displayed.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.