The items mentioned below will be available on or after March 11, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Customer Accounting Quick Links
As a person who does billing, you want to be able to create new accounting items quickly and easily from the customer details page. Now with accounting quick links, you don't have to leave the customer details page to create these items.
To take advantage of this new feature, simply:
- Navigate to Customers
- Select a customer from the list
- Click the Accounting Tab
- Click the down arrow on the right side of the tab
- Choose from one of the options that appear in the list
Please note, you'll see different options for the gray button depending on:
- Whether or not this customer has any open invoices
- The billing communication preference of this customer (email vs print)
- Statements: The new statement format that was released last week has been made even better. The section for invoices without a site address will not show if all invoices for a customer have a site address.
- Customer Reminders: We have improved the reminder frequency number field on customer reminders, so you won't accidentally create a reminder for a negative amount of time. Even though time travel would be pretty cool!
- Sales by Customer Report: An issue was resolved with the new Sales by Customer report and customer zip codes.
- Surcharges: An issue has been fixed where % surcharges were not calculated correctly based in the invoice subtotal.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.