The items mentioned below will be available on or after April 8, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Total Route Time on Schedule Map
In the sidebar of the schedule map view, you will now be able to see for each daily route:
- Total service time
- Total drive time
- Total route time
The total route time adds together the service times of all jobs for the day, plus the drive time between all stops on the route. Here is a quick example of what this looks like:
Durations on Destinations
You can now add durations to your frequent destinations, so you can account for any wait time or delays when your drivers or technicians have to visit a destination such as a landfill, transfer station, wastewater treatment plant, etc.
When it comes to Service Times, what else has been released?
- Edit Default Jobs Types: 3/25/2021 Release - Bulk Print of Statements, Edit Default Job Types, Delete Invoices, and more
- Service Durations on Jobs: 3/4/2021 Release - Sales by Customer Report, Roundtrip Routes, Service Durations on Jobs, Site Addresses on Statement PDFs, and more
- Drive Times on Schedule Map: 2/25/2021 Release - Drive Times on Schedule Map, Starting Locations on Repeat Job Routes, and more
What's Coming Next?
- Add Durations to Job Types via Settings: If you have a base level amount of time for your job types, you will be able to set these up one time through settings, so that service time duration will already be filled out each time you create a new job
- Product Durations: In addition to a base-level job time, you will be able to set per-product service time durations in settings, and ServiceCore will handle calculating the total job time for you
- Web App Volume Pumped and Unit of Measure Fields: The volume pumped field on the job completion form on the web app now allows you to enter in up to 5 decimal places (before you could only enter in whole numbers). So when your driver gets rid of 0.789 of a ton of waste, you can record the exact amount.
- Note: Coming soon, you will be able to enter decimals via the ServiceCore Mobile App
- Rental Jobs: If a rental job has been invoiced, you can now more easily view or edit the invoice from the job details page, or from any list of jobs.
- QuickBooks Online: An issue has been resolved where applied credit memos were syncing to QuickBooks Online as a payment.
How to Save Time and Money on Credit Card Processing
Please join us as Megan Gaylor, Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships at CardConnect, connects with John Gadeken to talk about credit card processing. Learn about avoiding fines and red tape around PCI compliance, saving money on your credit card transactions, tips for our industry and experience how a payment platform integration should work with your software. Make sure to bring your questions as these two will also be doing a live Q&A.
CardConnect is a payments platform that helps businesses of all sizes grow through the seamless integration of secure payment processing to industry-leading software solutions like ServiceCore.
- Who: Anyone in the portable toilet rental, roll-off dumpster, septic & FOG space
- When: April 29th at 10:00am MST (and via recording)
- Where: Wherever you want (online webinar)
- Why: Make sure your software and card processing system are working for you
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.