The items mentioned below will be available on or after April 1, 2021. To see these new features you will need to do a hard refresh in your browser. Here's how to Get the Latest Version of ServiceCore.
Next and Last Invoice on Rental Details
When you look at a rental details page, at the top, you'll now see information about invoice activity on the rental, including:
- Last Invoice Date (the invoice created most recently for this rental)
- Last Invoice Status (Paid, Unpaid, Overdue)
- Next Recurring Invoice
These three pieces of information should make it easier to see, at a glance, when an invoice has not had an invoice created yet, or if the rental is overdue for an invoice to be sent to the customer. Here is a preview of what you'll see:
- Customer Name in Emails The name that appears in emails sent to your customers out of ServiceCore will now show the "Customer Name" after the word "Dear". Before, the name was the customer name, or the company/organization name, or first name and last name. Like a box of chocolates, you didn't know what name you'd get. Now the name will be the customer name every time.
- Dynamic Maps on Site View Pages We have updated the site location maps to be dynamic, meaning you can zoom in/out, view full screen, and more. You will see these new maps on:
- Site details pages
- Job/Rental details pages
- Inventory item details pages
- Route Pin Numbering When you create and edit Saved Routes, we have updated the number correlation between the pins on the map and the stops on the table below. This should make it much easier to rearrange your stops manually if needed.
- Invoice PDFS: We have made a few updates to the layout of invoices including:
- Logo is right-aligned
- Customer number no longer appears at the end of the customer name on the "To" address
- Customer name aways appears in the "To" address
- Schedule Map Pins: The map pins on the map view of your schedule will look a little different, and should stop their previous "flickering" when you hover over the sidebar. The pins also have a new, brighter color, so they are easier to see on the map and satellite views.
Please find our coming soon information at its new home: Coming Soon: New Features and Improvements.